Our Choice Recommendation
- Comfortable for anyone: Kayak includes an adjustable inflatable seat with backrest; Cockpit designed for comfort...
- Dimensions: Inflated size 10 feet 3 x 3 feet x 1 feet 8 inch; Maximum weight capacity: 400 pounds
- Directional stability: Removable SKEG for directional stability
Are you looking for kayaks for sale?
How do you know which are the best kayaks to purchase for your needs?
Are there any features to consider when looking at any given kayak on sale?
Here are some important qualities to keep in mind when you’re shopping for kayaks:
- Choose a kayak that holds the right number of people for your needs.
- Pick a kayak with a weight limit that works for you, any passengers, and any gear you’re bringing along.
- Consider whether you want a kayak for exploring, rapids, fishing, or something else entirely.
- Go for a kayak that is made of the types of materials you’re interested in and built for speed, stability, or any other factor you’re looking for.
- Don’t forget to choose a kayak within your budget range.
Look for your favorite kayak to buy on our list below.
Option #1. Intex Explorer Kayak
For a low-cost kayak that can help get you out on the water and learning fast, check out the Intex Explorer Kayak . This is a completely inflatable kayak with inflatable seats that comes with a pump and paddle so you can begin using it right away.
- The kayak is built with stability in mind despite being an inflatable boat.
- This kayak can support up to 400 pounds between two passengers.
- The kayak is only intended to be used on very calm, still waters.
- The seams may become weak and damaged easily over time on this kayak.
Option #2. Sevylor Big Basin 3-Person Kayak
Go with the Sevylor Big Basin 3-Person Kayak if you need an inflatable kayak with a little more durability to offer. This offer is heavy-duty and designed to be as leak resistant as possible. This choice features several separate chambers so if one happens to puncture, the whole boat won’t deflate at the same time.
- This kayak includes three adjustable seats to keep everyone on board comfortable.
- The bottom in reinforced to prevent it from tearing on rocks.
- Over time, the seams may become weakened on this kayak and may pull apart easily.
- The kayak isn’t designed to last as long as those that are not inflatable.
Option #3. Sea Eagle Pro Inflatable Kayak
Pick up the Sea Eagle Pro Inflatable Kayak for a sturdy inflatable option the whole family can enjoy. This kayak features two inflatable seats with plenty of leg room and space for gear on board, and it’s ready to help you traverse calm waters as soon as you inflate it with the included pump.
- The kayak is designed to track better and move faster than some other inflatable kayaks on the market.
- This option can support up to 650 pounds.
- The included seats may be too small for some customers.
- Once inflated, this large kayak is difficult to carry around.
Option #4. Sun Dolphin Aruba 10 Foot Kayak
If you’re looking for a convenient, basic kayak to help you get started as a beginner, check out the Sun Dolphin Aruba 10 Foot Kayak . This is the perfect starter kayak, and it features a sit-in design as well as a little bit of bungee cord storage space for convenience on the go.
***FIND THE BEST FISHING KAYAK HERE: Pick up the best fishing kayak in our list collection. Kayaks For Fishing.
- This kayak comes in five different bold and vibrant colors.
- The kayak includes an adjustable seat back as well as adjustable foot rests.
- Rarely, some products have arrived missing pieces or scratched during shipping.
- Some taller customers have had trouble fitting into this kayak due to a lack of leg space.
Option #5. Vibe Kayaks Skipjack Sit On Top Kayak
When you want a colorful solution to your kayaking needs, check out the Vibe Kayaks Skipjack Sit On Top Kayak . This kayak comes three different bright color gradient combinations and has a few additional features that can help with both comfort and convenience. With on-deck bungee cord storage and fishing rod holders on both sides, you can use this kayak for just about anything.
- The kayak also includes hatch-style storage on deck.
- This offer can support up to 300 pounds.
- The seat may not stay locked in place very easily on this kayak.
- The hatches may break in some instances after regular use.
Option #6. Ocean Kayak Venus 10
The Ocean Kayak Venus 10 is a small, compact sit-on-top kayak that is easy to learn how to use and perfect for experienced kayakers looking for a quick trip on calmer waters, too. This kayak features a built-in seat with lumbar support, and the whole kayak is designed with women specifically in mind.
- This kayak comes in three different color combinations.
- The kayak includes hatch and bungee storage options.
- Some customers find this kayak is not durable enough for use on most waters.
- There aren’t a lot of extras on this kayak other than storage space, so it may not work for longer trips.
Option #7. Lifetime Tamarack Angler 100 Kayak
Paddlers who are looking to learn how to fish from the comfort of a kayak will enjoy the Lifetime Tamarack Angler 100 Kayak . This boat is perfect for newcomers as well as pros, and it includes just enough features to be convenient without overdoing it. This kayak comes in a light tan color and features an adjustable seatback as well as multiple footrests for comfort.
***GET THE BEST TANDEM KAYAKS HERE: Grab the best tandem kayak in our list collection. Tandem Kayak.
- This kayak includes handles to make transportation and storage easier.
- The kayak is designed to track and maneuver easily in calm waters.
- Some products may arrive missing some pieces.
- The kayak may not be as stable as some others on the list.
Option #8. Advanced Elements Inflatable Kayak
Choose the Advanced Elements Inflatable Kayak for the convenience of an inflatable boat with all the durability and stability of a regular one. This kayak comes in either red or green and is built with three layers to help prevent rips, tears, and other damages.
- You can choose to paddle this kayak on your own or with up to three people.
- The kayak is easy to inflate in just a few minutes.
- The kayak begins sagging quickly after just a few uses.
- This choice doesn’t come with a pump, so you’ll need to purchase one separately to inflate this kayak.
Option #9. Wilderness Systems Tarpon 100 Kayak
Get out on the water in no time with the Wilderness Systems Tarpon 100 Kayak . This kayak includes a sit-inside design with an attached seat, and it offers plenty of leg space for any paddler. Although it is a ten-foot kayak, which is smaller than some other options, it is roomy and spacious enough to keep you out all day.
- This kayak can support up to 325 pounds.
- The kayak includes some hatch and bungee cord storage.
- The backrest may break sooner than the rest of this kayak.
- This option doesn’t move very quickly and is intended only for touring in calm waters.
Option #10. BKC 12.2’ Tandem Fishing Kayak
Pick between six different unique color combinations when you go with the BKC 12.2’ Tandem Fishing Kayak . This kayak includes built-in oar holders that keep your paddles in place at all times, even if you take your hands off of them. This offer also comes with fishing rod holders and plenty of storage space, so you can use it for touring, fishing, or anything else you might want to do.
- This kayak can support up to 440 pounds between two passengers and gear.
- Although it’s quite spacious, the kayak only weighs 68 pounds and is easy to transport.
- There is no watertight storage on this kayak.
- The kayak isn’t meant for rough waters.
Option #11. Driftsun Rover Tandem Kayak
The Driftsun Rover Tandem Kayak is available in bright aqua blue and offers plenty of space for two paddlers to be comfortable all day long. This inflatable kayak is made from sturdy PVC material and features a reinforced bottom for security and stability.
- Both included seats are padded and adjustable, which is tough to find in inflatable kayaks.
- The kayak can support up to 600 pounds including both passengers and your gear.
- This kayak is tricky to deflate and fold flat when you’re finished using it.
- The seats may be too high for some customers.
The next time you are looking for a kayak to buy, be sure to keep this list in mind! Remember that you don’t necessarily have to buy in person, and that buying online can sometimes be just as good.
Here are a few advantages to buying a kayak online:
- You can usually find better prices online than in stores.
- Kayaks online often come with extras.
- Buying online makes it easier to see more options.
And here are a few disadvantages:
- You may have to pay for shipping when buying online.
- Buying a kayak online means you can’t check for quality before purchasing.
- There’s no option to test out a kayak online.
Whichever method you choose, take your time and pick the kayak that’s best for you.
Last update on 2022-09-26 at 13:15 Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE, COMES FROM AMAZON. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.