Our Top Pelican Sport Accessories Recommendation For Kayaks
- Two Sturdy pieces of aluminum construction
- Impact resistant fiberglass reinforced polypropylene feathered blade design for great durability
- Adjustable drip rings to help keep hands dry for a better grip
Do you have a Pelican brand kayak?
Are you looking for Pelican kayak accessories to repair or modify your kayak?
Is it difficult to find products that work for Pelican kayaks?
If you have a Pelican brand kayak, you’re not alone! This is a very popular kayak company, and many customers are proud to own one of their products.
However, just like any products, Pelican kayaks may eventually need some pieces replaces. They may also need some attachment parts to make them work better for your specific kayaking setup.
If you find yourself searching for a specific part to use with your Pelican kayak, you’ve come to the right place. In this article, we’ll show you several useful replacement pieces you may need for your kayak, whether it’s old or new. Here are some tips to keep in mind when looking for kayak parts:
***GET PELICAN SPORT RECREATIONAL KAYAKS: Paddle with Pelican Sport in our recreational and fishing selection. Pelican Kayak.
- These pieces all come directly from the Pelican company, so you never have to worry about whether or not they’ll actually fit.
- You also don’t have to worry about quality, as these pieces will be made from the same durable materials as the Pelican kayak.
- When buying a replacement or modification part from the same company that made the initial product, you’ll be getting a piece of the same quality that is designed specifically for this option itself. This offer will fit and function the way it’s supposed to every time.
Read on to find out more about the parts you can purchase from Pelican.
Option #1. Pelican Boats Universal Kayak Drain Plug
The Pelican Boats Universal Kayak Drain Plug is designed to fit most Pelican products. This choice works to keep water from flowing into the hull of the kayak and ensures that the kayak will remain afloat without taking on too much weight.
- This drain plug is easy to install by simply screwing it into the appropriate location on the hull in just a few short seconds.
- This option is built of sturdy material that holds up for a long time.
- It may be more difficult to lock this plug into place on some Pelican models than on others.
- This offer doesn’t fit all Pelican kayaks and will not fit Pelican children’s kayaks at all.
Option #2. Pelican Boats Deck Mount Kayak Fishing Rod Holder
If your kayak doesn’t include a fishing rod holder, install this Pelican Boats Deck Mount Kayak Fishing Rod Holder in just a few minutes. You’ll be on your way to a more convenient fishing experience in no time!
- This holder is watertight and resists water leaks while using your kayak.
- The holder is designed to work with most standard fishing rods.
- The included instructions may make this offer more difficult to install than it has to be, so customers often prefer looking up videos on how to install it instead.
- It can be tricky to get this choice flush with the boat.
Option #3. Pelican Boats Sit-on-Top Kayak Scupper Plugs
Keep yourself and your gear safe and dry when you use these Pelican Boats Sit-on-Top Kayak Scupper Plugs . These plugs are designed to fit into the holes on top of your kayak and prevent water from sloshing up and into the seating area.
- The plugs have attached cords so you can remove them any time you want.
- The plugs come in a handy pack of four.
- Although the plugs fit most kayaks, they don’t fit every model.
- The plugs may need to be adjusted now and then to remain watertight.
Option #4. Pelican Boats Universal Carrying Shoulder Strap
The Pelican Boats Universal Carrying Shoulder Strap is the perfect add-on for anyone who needs assistance carrying a kayak or SUP. This choice allows you to attach an ergonomic shoulder strap to your boat and carry it slung over your shoulder from your vehicle to the water and back again.
- The strap has a built-in loop for holding your paddle so you can keep your hands free for carrying other items and gear as needed.
- The shoulder strap is padded for comfort and support.
- The mesh fabric used on this option may be very uncomfortable to some customers.
- Wider kayaks may not be able to use this strap.
Option #5. Pelican Boats Sit-on-Top Kayak Seat
Try the Pelican Boats Sit-on-Top Kayak Seat when you need to replace the default seat that comes with your kayak. Kayak seats tend to wear out quickly, and this replacement part is the perfect fit for Pelican brand kayaks in need of a new seating option.
- This option is an adjustable seat that can be used on sit-on-top kayaks as well as on SUPs.
- You can easily install this seat with the included hardware and D-rings.
- Depending on the style of kayak you have, you may need additional hardware to install the seat.
- The seat may shift around a little bit on some kayaks.
Option #6. Pelican Kayak Paddle
Bring home the Pelican Kayak Paddle for an ergonomic and user-friendly paddle you can enjoy for a long time to come. This paddle is made of aluminum with polypropylene blades to keep the design lightweight and easy to operate, whether you’re a beginner or very experienced.
***PELICAN SPORT PARTS AND ACCESSORIES: Find Pelican Sport accessories for kayaks in our kayaking parts list. Pelican Kayak Accessories.
- The paddle comes in black, orange, blue, and yellow, so you can find the right color for your preferences.
- The paddle is a great length for kayaking.
- Some customers find this paddle to be slightly too heavy for long-term kayaking.
- The paddle features smaller blades than some others, which may make paddling slower.
Option #7. Pelican Boats Universal Cart Carrier
The Pelican Boats Universal Cart Carrier is an easy-to-use, collapsible cart you can bring along for all your outdoor adventures. This cart is made of aluminum with inflatable tires, and it features a rugged design that can support many Pelican brand kayaks, SUPs, and canoes with no trouble.
- This offer is designed to hold up to 110 pounds of weight, so it’s great for many different watercraft.
- The carrier itself weighs only 7.6 pounds and is easy to operate solo if needed.
- Some customers report this cart wearing out sooner than some other similar products.
- Pontoon style boats may not fit into this carrier without scratching.
All Accessories and All Parts For Pelican Kayaks
Were you able to find the replacement pieces you need? Or are you just looking to stock up and prevent kayak mishaps down the line? What are three of the most important must-have products from this list? Why are they so important?
- Cart carrier: This is an important item for anyone who cannot carry their own kayak from their vehicle to the water and back again.
- Drain plug: This piece is crucial to have for the operation of your kayak, so it’s important to have a spare or two available in case something should go wrong.
- Paddle: Having a spare paddle may make it a lot easier to continue enjoying your kayak adventure if yours happens to get lost!
There may be other pieces you need to stock up on when buying Pelican parts, too. Keep this in mind when checking out the list above, and don’t be afraid to order ahead and have certain parts prepared for times when they may fail on your existing kayak.
Last update on 2022-09-26 at 11:54 Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE, COMES FROM AMAZON. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.