Our Choice Recommendation
- 1-person sit on top fishing kayak: 11-foot 62-pound fishing kayak offers best of speed and stability
- Includes 2 flush-mount rod holders and 4 integrated gear tracks for customized rigging
- Pre-installed toe controlled rudder system saves your energy during long paddles, windy days, and strong currents.
Have you ever heard of the Vibe kayaking company?
Is it a good company?
Why do customers trust this company again and again with their kayaking needs?
Vibe kayaking is a recognized name in the kayak world, and customers enjoy buying their products and taking to the water in their kayaks, too.
This company sells kayaks as well as life vests, paddles, fishing rods and holders, roof racks, anchors, rigging and more. However, the kayaks are the star of the show, and these choices continue to draw customers to Vibe time and time again.
***LIFETIME TAMARACK ANGLER KAYAKS & MORE: See the Lifetime Tamarack Angler for fishing and more in our review collection. Lifetime Kayak.
Many Vibe kayaks are customizable or come with the option to upgrade them when you choose to do so. They’re also available in vibrant colors and are built to last, so they tend to draw the attention of those looking for affordable, good quality watercraft, too.
Vibe has been in business since 2013 and is run by people who love kayaking, for people who love kayaking. Check out some of their best-selling products on our list below.
***TRY HOBIE MIRAGE KAYAKS TODAY: Enjoy Mirage fishing kayaks with pedal drive in our Hobie list review selection. Hobie Kayak.
Option #1. Vibe Kayaks Skipjack 90 Sit On Top Fishing Kayak
The Vibe Kayaks Skipjack 90 Sit On Top Fishing Kayak is a great choice for beginners and experienced paddlers alike. This offer comes with a built-in padded seat and features a sit-on-top design that makes it easier to get on and off of than some other sit-in style kayaks on the market. This choice comes in three different unique and bold color combinations and allows you to express yourself with the one you like the most.
- This kayak features plenty of on-deck bungee cord storage as well as a small hatch storage space too.
- The seat is ergonomic and comfortable, so you can stay out fishing as long as you like without worrying about your back.
- The kayak’s handles have been known to break easily, even with regular use.
- The strap on the seat may break very quickly and could need to be replaced sooner than anything else on this kayak.
Option #2. Vibe Kayaks Yellowfin 100 Light Weight Fishing Kayak
With the No products found., you can enjoy the comfort and convenience of a fishing kayak without having to spend a fortune to make that happen. This kayak comes in a light and dark teal color pattern and is ten feet long, making it a great mid-range length for most adult paddlers. This option features a seat with a frame for more support than some models offer, and it’s easy to move, steer, and paddle through the water even if you’ve never had experience with a kayak before. Get out on the water and enjoy your time fishing in this lightweight and easy to use kayak.
***FISHING AND RECREATIONAL KAYAKS FROM VIBE: Find your Vibe Kayak for fishing in our Vibe fishing and recreational kayaks collection. Vibe Kayak.
- The kayak comes with an included paddle, which is uncommon among most kayaks and especially among fishing kayaks.
- This offer can hold up to 375 pounds of weight including a passenger and any gear required, and there’s enough space to bring a dog along if you don’t exceed the weight limit.
- This kayak includes a seat that may need to be replaced sooner than anything else on the boat, since it’s not as supportive, sturdy, or comfortable as some of the other seats out there.
- The kayak isn’t really intended for standing up and is safest when used while seated, even when fishing.
Option #3. Vibe Kayaks Sea Ghost 110 Sit On Top Fishing Kayak
Choose the Vibe Kayaks Sea Ghost 110 Sit On Top Fishing Kayak when you want to upgrade your fishing kayak experience a little bit. This choice comes in five stunning color combinations and is built to move quickly and silently while remaining sturdy and stable throughout your fishing trip. The kayak has a rudder system already installed, so you can operate it with your feet if you choose to use it. You can also upgrade the rigging on your kayak in whichever way you choose thanks to the customizable design of this offer. When you want a kayak that can grow with you as you learn more, this choice is a great choice.
- Although the kayak is intended for calm waters, it can hold up to some rougher and choppy water thanks to the built-in rudder system.
- The kayak offers plenty of storage space, including some dry storage and a console hatch area for convenient access while fishing.
- This option may be too unstable for some customers, and although it is still stable enough for some, it has been known to wobble for others.
- This kayak is heavier than some of the others on the list and may be difficult to attach to the roof of a vehicle, even with assistance.
Option #4. Vibe Kayaks Maverick 120 Sit On Top Fishing Kayak
For a top-of-the-line Vibe kayak, check out the Vibe Kayaks Maverick 120 Sit On Top Fishing Kayak . This is a much different kayak than the others on the list and is a little bit more like a hybrid between a kayak and a stand-up paddleboard. This watercraft features a completely flat deck with a lawn chair style seat attached to the top. Coming in at 12 feet in length, it’s long enough o give you plenty of room to stand comfortably while you fish. It’s designed to move fast and track well in calm waters, and it’s built from sturdy, thick materials that hold up nicely to plenty of use and exposure to the elements, too.
***GET A SUN DOLPHIN BOAT FOR FISHING: Pick up Sun Dolphin fishing kayaks in our kayaking boat selection. Sun Dolphin Kayak.
- This unique kayak offers plenty of opportunities for customizing and rigging the way you want it, so you can make it something completely yours.
- This kayak can support up to 475 pounds of weight and weighs only 72 pounds itself, making it easy enough to transport and haul with or without help.
- Although the kayak can be used with a second person on board, it may be difficult to install a second seat, and the additional person may have to sit flat on the kayak for paddling.
- The kayak doesn’t come with any built-in storage (other than deck space), so you’ll need to install or purchase storage options.
Are you ready to pick up your favorite Vibe kayaks from the list above? Or do you still have some questions? After all, these kayaks may seem a little confusing at first, so you may be wondering whether or not they’re really right for you.
For example, what about beginners? Is this company really a good choice for those who have never paddled a kayak before? Since many of the kayaks are customizable or come as base models with the ability to upgrade on your own, they are good for beginners. Beginning kayakers should usually stay away from pedal drives, but most of these models don’t come standard with a pedal drive installed, so they’re still a good place to get started.
So which model is the best one for beginners? If you’re new to kayaking, we recommend sticking with the Vibe Skipjack model. This model doesn’t have as many attachments and accessories, so it’s easier to learn. You can, however, easily learn any of the kayaks on our list, so pick your favorite and get out on the water right away!
Last update on 2022-09-26 at 12:34 Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE, COMES FROM AMAZON. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.